I Made My First Cake!!!!!

Today my mom asked me if I want to make a cake. I reacted like this😦😯😯😬😬. It is called a wacky cake pretty weird name huh😜🀨. If you want to make this cake too follow the recipe below.


Wacky cake

 

1.5 c. flour

1 c. sugar

1 t. baking soda

0.5 t. salt

3 T. cocoa

 

1 t. vanilla

5 T. oil

1 T. vinegar

1 c. water

 

Mix the dry ingredients well – add wet (no need to have wet mixed in a separate bowl).  Mix everything together.  Bake in a 9x13 pan @ 350 F for 35-40 mins or til done. Double the ingredients if you want a bigger cake my mom wouldn't let me😑😑😑😑😑. I had a lot of fun making this cake hope you do too😁 this is how my cake turned out🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰 DEEELICIOUS.



                                                                         I DID IT!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts