Ottawa!
A couple weeks ago my family and I went to Ottawa to visit our cousins it was so fun we went to a bakery, a nature museum, walked around the city, and went to Tim Hortens. It was such a fun trip here are some pics from when we were there. Enjoy!
Here is Ava and I when we're going into Tim Hortens!
Here is me with my ice cap!
Here is my mom and I on the drive
Here is my mom me and Thea
Here is Ava and I in front of a statue
Here is us at the nature museum in the bug section
Here is Ava and I in the color yellow section
This is me and my cousins dog
Here is Finn and I at a lookout point
And here is my mom and I at the lookout
Here is my in my Canada zip up jacket and my Canada hat!
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed my trip!
Have a blessed week!!
Comments
Post a Comment